Returning to work – it’s not just a case of turning the lights back on
Yesterday (10/5/2020) Boris Johnson announced a ‘conditional plan’ to reopen society. The PM said people who could not work from home should return to the workplace – but avoid public transport.
The government has put together a guidance note for Social distancing in the workplace during coronavirus (COVID-19), covering some specific sectors. However, returning to the workplace is not just a case of switching the lights back on. All businesses need to consider and plan.
Kathryn Gilbertson, Head of Greenwoods GRM’s Regulatory team and Mark Watson QC and Stuart Jessop, 6 Pump Court; will discuss:
- How to take care of your staff and safeguard their health and welfare
- The COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- The steps needed to get your property safe
- How to manage the return to work
- Other steps needed to return to the workplace
If you would like to join the webinar you must register for your place here.