Offers in the region of £495,000
Freehold Sale including Transfer Of Going Concern of this wonderful Free Of Tie Grade 2 Listed Coaching Inn.
- Freehold Sale
- Free Of Tie Business
- Fastidiously Maintained
- Consistant £300k Turnover
- Adjusted Net Profit £100k
- Lounge Bar
- Function Suite with Stage
- Large Versatile Car Park
- Garden Patio Areas
- Reference: K050319F
- Type: Public House
- Status: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Area: 2000sqft
The Three Kings Inn in the Lincolnshire village of Threekingham.
Adjacent to the busy A52 and a short distance from the A15.
It is approximately 26 miles south of Lincoln, 36 miles east of Nottingham and 18 miles south west of Boston.
The business enjoys a healthy food trade with a split of 60/40 Food/Wet.
The owner/operators are looking to retire from the trade after many years within it.
The property, which was refurbished in 2015, currently trades on limited hours.
Combined with the potential for letting accommodation and holiday letting, this offers new owners a great opportunity to further develop this already thriving business.
Turnover for 2016/17/18 have consistently been £290,000 with healthy profits.
An imposing two-storey former coaching inn traditionally brick built under a tiled roof.
To the Ground Floor are the immaculately presented trading areas:
1) Warm and welcoming Internal Courtyard (12) this was, in Coaching days, the main entrance to the inn, it is now very well used as additional trading area.
2) The luxuriously appointed Lounge Bar (24), complete with Bar Servery, a mix of beautifully upholstered bench seating around the perimeter, loose chairs in the same upholstery and wonderfully topped loose tables form around a real log fire.
3) Restaurant/Dining Room (24) shares the Bar Servery with loose Tables and Chairs throughout.
4) Function/Conference Room (50) complete with Stage Area is a huge space that is used currently for functions, meetings and overflow for diners when needed, it has a wealth of loose Tables and Chairs.
All areas are decked in Period Features, Beams, Exposed Brickwork and appropriately aged light fittings.
The Commercial kitchen is, as per the rest of this property - like a new pin. It is large and fully fitted, comes with a separate Preparation Room.
The very spacious living accommodation is found to the First Floor and includes:
Storage space throughout
Delightful seated terrace to the rear with High End furniture, opens to Outbuildings and Garages (which offer a huge business development opportunity as Letting Accommodation (STP).
Huge Car Park is opposite the Inn, it is a great resource to have not only for current customers, but to attract Car/Bike Clubs, and to promote and provide events throughout the Spring and Summer.
This business is owned and run by our clients the vendors, they have a very small staff team to whom TUPE will apply.
All mains services are to this property.
The Grade 2 Listing means it is EPC exempt.
Strictly by appointment with the vendors sole selling agents. Tel: 01780 435072 Email email@example.com You are recommended to contact us in the first instance prior to visiting the property even for an informal viewing.
An early discussion about finance can often save time and disappointment, talk to KSA Commercial about securing independent financial advice from our list of approved brokers in our “One Stop Shop”